Give your home a traditional yet authentic colorful look with this beautiful kantha quilt blanket or throw which can also be used as handmade tropical Kantha bedspread bedding.
This is completely hand quilted blanket made from cotton. A feast for the eyes from South Asia, this delightful piece will add some exotic flair to your living space.Usage:
A cotton lightweight "quilt", with an appealing unique colorful design. It can be used as:
- Bedspread, Bedding Throw, Blanket Or Quilt.
- A summer bed cover,
- A throw
- A fabulous picnic rug
- Nice bedroom quilt.
- A wedding fit
- or wonderful Bedroom Bedding.
- Design: twin Layered light weight Kantha Bedspread. - 3 assorted colors
- Front: Running Kantha Stitching
- Back: Running Kantha Stitching On Cotton Fabric.
- Fabric: 100% Cotton, Screen Printed Fabric, Vegetable Colors.
- High Quality Construction, Extensive Stitching, Completely Handmade.
- Size: 52 X 80 inches approx or 135 x 204 cms approx (+/- 3 inches)
- Washing: Dry Clean Or Machine wash cold //--------// Do not tumble dry.
- These bedspreads are hand stitched by local artisan in Jaipur, India Which may result rare uneven edges or loose thread. Colors of threads may be different from pictures above. However, this adds to the character and beauty of the kantha products and makes them unique and one of a kind.
- Actual colors may vary from those shown due to the nature of photographing and monitor color settings.