kantha blanket wholesale - set of 5pc vintage kantha blanket throws
If you need something unique, then this Vintage kantha quilt is it! These beautiful Fair trade Kantha Quilts are hand stitched. The fabric is softly quilted, with bold prints and a beautiful colorful kantha running stitch is used all over the quilt. The reverse side is embroidered with many delicate kantha stitches which makes this a one of Kind!
A feast for the eyes from South Asia, this delightful piece will add some exotic flair to your living space. On the edges of these quilts there may be some threads undone which are left unknotted to increase the beauty of these handmade unique treasures.
Note: No two quilts are exactly the same as they are made from locally sourced vintage cotton saris.
A cotton lightweight "quilt", with an appealing unique colorful design. It can be used as Bedspread, Bedding Throw, Blanket Or Quilt.
- A summer bed cover,
- A throw
- A fabulous picnic rug
- Nice bedroom quilt.
- A wedding fit
- or wonderful Bedroom Bedding.
- For this kantha quilt, floral and check cotton saris were stitched together using the kantha stitch
- It is made in such a way that it is reversible and can be used on both sides. Every stitch is hand done.
- All Quilts will be of various different colors, made with vintage colorful Indian saris. You Will Get Assorted unique one of a kind vintage Kantha Quilts, Each Different.
- Quantity: 5 pc
- Size: 52 X 80 inches approx or 135 x 204 cms approx (+/- 3 inches)
- Washing Instructions: Dry clean only
- Due to unique and handmade nature a slight variation is possible in size of these vintage quilts.
- You will get assorted 3 quilts those are made of patches of vintage saris. Pictures are only for reference and you will get set of 3 multicolor assorted vintage quilts those will be different in color and design than shown in pictures.