Decorate your living room and bedroom windows with exquisitely handmade valances from Gujarat and Rajasthan in India. Add a distinct ethnic style to your doors and doorways with unique torans, each one of them decked with fine embroidery, extensive mirror work and sequin work. Brighten up your windows and add opulence to the room decor with kundan studded valances and elegant beaded torans. Shop from our collection of large vintage embroidered gates with traditional Indian motifs, and decorate doorways and walls. Browse our catalog for the right topper that would make all the difference in your room's look and feel. Find inspiration in these unique Indian textiles, and add to your signature decor style.
Lend a sophisticated accent to your home decor with this beautiful handcrafted decorative hanging TORAN door topper valance, they features a beautiful, traditional, hand- embroidered pattern that brings the vibrancy and color of Indian patchwork art into your home.
Properties & Specifications:
- Size: 38" X14" (In inches)
- Material: Handmade using cotton fabric & studded with Sequins, Heavy Embroidery, Zardozi, Beads & Patches from vintage fabric
- Care: Dry cleaning only
Notice: All Valances/Door Topper are made of patches of vintage saris and all patches are unique in pattern , colors and design. You will get Valances that will be having different patches than shown in pictures but base color of the Valances will be same.
- All Valances/Door Topper are made of patches of vintage saris and all patches are unique in pattern , colors and design. You will get Valances that will be having different patches than shown in pictures but base color of the Valances will be same.
- These are authentic vintage and not a replica,some beads may be missing and thread may come out.
- Because of the unique and handmade nature, the measurements above may be differ a small bit from the real one.
- Actual colors may vary from those shown due to the nature of photographing and monitor color settings.