Get a leg up on comfort and storage with our indian patchwork ottomans, as well as boho poufs, kantha stools and more.
This is a unique accents to your home/store/shop that spreads colorful light and energy to the viewers/guests and family members. It's a good and beautiful source to use as a sitting option for guests and family members while enjoying conversation/moments and having fun at home. These poufs are so comfortable , authentic and perfect to use in the sitting area of your home.
These are completely handmade and made of vintage saris, beads, stones, mirrors, antique threads and many other fabrics. These vintage patches are made of old antique precious wedding saris, bedsheets, kurta, sherwani and other dresses. Very beautifully made these poufs evident of great indian art .
Lined with matching cotton backing with a zipper opening , this pouf can be filled at home with raw cotton or any other filling.
Note: Cover only, insert not included. Can be filled at home with cotton or any other filling.
Notice: All poufs are made of patches of vintage saris and all patches are unique in pattern , colors and design. You will get pouf cover that will be having different patches than shown in pictures but base color of the pouf will be same.
- Floor pillow,
- Foot stool,
- Moroccan ottoman,
- Bean bag,
- or simply for use as an accent piece.
- Cushion Front: Vintage Patches From Saris and Lenghas Along With Seashells And Pom Pom at the Front Border.
- Zip Closure At The Bottom Of The Pouf.
- Fabric: Cotton, Old Saris, Lehngas, and Bridal Wedding Gowns.
- Pillow Is Made Of High Quality Construction That Is Triple Stitched.
- Size: 22 X 12" Inches OR 55 x 30 Cm (Diameter X Height).
- Color: Mix
- CARE: Dry Clean Only