Unique silk scarves handcrafted from upcycled and vintage saris, this piece fuses Indian tradition and modern style. Indian Shawls can be worn as a scarf, shawl, wrap or throw. Shawls are strengthened with kantha stitch by women artisans in India. Ethical, eco friendly and sustainable.
Very Unique and rare vintage Multicolor reversible dupatta/stole as it can be used from both the sides. This Stole/Scraf is made up from two different layers or design of saris which are sticthed together in a very fine and detail kantha embroidery. Both the sides of dupattas are decorated with beautiful prints. Its a very different style stole and looks very trendy.
These Vintage dupatta's or stoles are unique in their designs & very rare and hard to find. However with such a length of wonderful and perhaps highly decorated fabric there are many other things that can be done with it if you don’t want to wear it as a stole or dupatta, like you can make lovely clothes, use it for Window Dressings & other Household Accessories. There is a lot more you can do with these Vintage dupatta's or stole ...So, have fun and let your creativity fly!
- Item- 3 PC Cotton Kantha Reversible Patchwork
- Fabric - Cotton -silk mix
- Dimensions ( Approximate ) : 18" Wide x 72 " long
- Color - Multi-color
Because of the unique and handmade nature of this item, the measurements above may differ a small bit from the real one.
- Actual colors may vary from those shown due to the nature of photographing and monitor color settings.
- No two scarfs are alike, Photos are representative of the item being offered, but are not necessarily of the exact item you would receive. As is the nature of handcrafted items, there may be variations from one piece to the next.
- These are vintage stoles and not new so cannot be expected to be in a perfect condition. Very minor wear and tear and loose threads are expected and they are considered to be adding beauty to these masterpieces.