Looking for unconventional seating that's both cute and colorful? Pouf! It's here. Featuring a multi-pattern patchwork design inspired by the vibrant fabrics of traditional Indian saris, this unique tufted piece functions as a comfy floor seat, a fun accent or just an excuse to say "pouf".
This is a unique accents to your home/store/shop that spreads colorful light and energy to the viewers/guests and family members. It's a good and beautiful source to use as a sitting option for guests and family members while enjoying conversation/moments and having fun at home. These poufs are so comfortable , authentic and perfect to use in the sitting area of your home.
These are completely handmade and made of cotton kantha fabric with floral print. Very beautifully made these poufs evident of great indian art .
Lined with matching cotton backing with a zipper opening , this pouf can be filled at home with raw cotton or any other filling.
Note: Cover only, insert not included. Can be filled at home with cotton or any other filling.
Notice: All poufs are made of patches of vintage saris and all patches are unique in pattern , colors and design. You will get pouf cover that will be having different patches than shown in pictures but base color of the pouf will be same.
- Floor pillow,
- Foot stool,
- Moroccan ottoman,
- Bean bag,
- or simply for use as an accent piece.
- Zip Closure At The Bottom Of The Pouf.
- Fabric: Cotton Kantha Fabric.
- Pillow Is Made Of High Quality Construction That Is Triple Stitched.
- Size: 22 X 12 Inches OR 55 x 30 Cm (Diameter X Height).
- Color: Mix
- CARE: Dry Clean Only
Because of the unique and handmade nature of this pillow cover the measurements above may differ a small bit from the real one.
- Actual colors may vary from those shown due to the nature of photographing and monitor color settings.
- This listing is for pouf cover only, insert or filler not included.