This traditional, stunning Banjara ottoman/ pouf/ stool/ bench is a perfect example of ethnic art coupled with creativity. Exciting colorful multiple fabric patches with intricate mirror work and detailed threadwork forming the base and the sides of the ottoman/ pouf have been picked from old vintage period Banjara clothing like the skirts, cholis, saris, lehngas and other rich heavily embellished dresses to create a classic collage of enchanting embroideries, fine textures, gorgeous patterns and exuberant colors! The exotic shell border on the inside & the outside of the pouf top give it a very finished look. The fringes bordering the pouf further lend it a boho, funky look.
This is a unique accents to your home/store/shop that spreads colorful light and energy to the viewers/guests and family members. It's a good and beautiful source to use as a sitting option for guests and family members while enjoying conversation/moments and having fun at home. These poufs are so comfortable , authentic and perfect to use in the sitting area of your home.
These are completely handmade and made of vintage saris, beads, stones, mirrors, antique threads and many other fabrics. These vintage patches are made of old antique precious wedding saris, bedsheets, kurta, sherwani and other dresses. Very beautifully made these poufs evident of great indian art .
Lined with matching cotton backing with a zipper opening , this pouf can be filled at home with raw cotton or any other filling.
Note: Cover only, insert not included. Can be filled at home with cotton or any other filling.
Notice: All poufs are made of patches of vintage saris and all patches are unique in pattern , colors and design. You will get pouf cover that will be having different patches than shown in pictures but base color of the pouf will be same.
- Floor pillow,
- Foot stool,
- Moroccan ottoman,
- Bean bag,
- or simply for use as an accent piece.
- Cushion Front: Vintage Patches From Saris and Lenghas Along With Seashells And Pom Pom at the Front Border.
- Zip Closure At The Bottom Of The Pouf.
- Fabric: Cotton, Old Saris, Lehngas, and Bridal Wedding Gowns.
- Pillow Is Made Of High Quality Construction That Is Triple Stitched.
- Size: 22 X 12 Inches OR 55 x 30 Cm (Diameter X Height).
- Color: Mix
- CARE: Dry Clean Only
- All poufs are made of patches of vintage saris and all patches are unique in pattern , colors and design. You will get pouf cover that will be having different patches than shown in pictures but base color of pouf will be same.
Because of the unique and handmade nature of this pillow cover the measurements above may differ a small bit from the real one.
- Actual colors may vary from those shown due to the nature of photographing and monitor color settings.
- This listing is for pouf cover only, insert or filler not included.