A memorable work of outstanding art !You are looking at a very vibrant & stunning work of folk craftsmanship, one of the most Ethnic pieces you've probably ever seen. The "Banjara" style is one of the most prized styles of hand embroidery, never seen in any departmental store in the U.S and limited to collector's sites. What distinguishes this memorable style of embroidery is the fact that it covers every inch of fabric with exuberant colors of rural western India.This lovely picturesque hand crafted & hand embroidered Toran / Valence is a visual delight. A colorful trim lends character to this magnificent Toran / Wall Hanging.
Lend a sophisticated accent to your home decor with this beautiful handcrafted decorative hanging TORAN door topper valance, they features a beautiful, traditional, hand- embroidered pattern that brings the vibrancy and color of Indian patchwork art into your home.
Properties & Specifications:
- Size: 38" X14" (In inches)
- Material: Handmade using cotton fabric & studded with Sequins, Heavy Embroidery, Zardozi, Beads & Patches from vintage fabric
- Care: Dry cleaning only
Notice: All Valances/Door Topper are made of patches of vintage saris and all patches are unique in pattern , colors and design. You will get Valances that will be having different patches than shown in pictures but base color of the Valances will be same.
- All Valances/Door Topper are made of patches of vintage saris and all patches are unique in pattern , colors and design. You will get Valances that will be having different patches than shown in pictures but base color of the Valances will be same.
- These are authentic vintage and not a replica,some beads may be missing and thread may come out.
- Because of the unique and handmade nature, the measurements above may be differ a small bit from the real one.
- Actual colors may vary from those shown due to the nature of photographing and monitor color settings.